1. Take up jug off the base
2. Take off the lid
3. Take out the heating whisk from lid
4. Take out frothing whisk inside of jug
5. Rinse two whisks with water
6. Tap water into milk jug(Do not flush water outside of the jug)
7. Scrub your frother’s inner walls and bottom with the long sponge
8. Pour it out and rinse again
9. Dry with a soft cloth
Then you’re done, the whole cleaning process may last 1 munite.
1. This milk frother is not dishwasher-safe.
2. Try not to get the frother bottom wet.
3. Do not flush water into the button.
Cleaning Tool: Long Sponge with metal handle in the package
4. Use the long sponge clean the inside.